Monday, October 13, 2008

MY LOVE AFFAIR



it's time i come clean about my recent crush. i feel awful about it, especially because i can't afford to love it. what's a girl to do?!
marc jacobs' designs and i have had many crushes and affairs during my last years of fashion love. i freaked out when marc dated a brazilian guy, it was like a small piece of me was by his side. ah, marc jacobs, why must you treat me so badly? can't you just sell your fashionable designs at target?
i know most of you won't like this purse. i totally understand and respect that. my own mother almost puked and kindly offered to get me a "purse that wasn't made out of plastic". but you know what? i slice cold cuts for 8 hours a day, i am allowed to make cool fashion choices. even wesley, the coolness of cool asian boy that works with me, has enjoyed my fashion choices as of late. he sometimes suggests more risky things for me to match, but he says overall, i have great style. same goes for my gay boss at work, who says that i wear my new scarf very well and that it goes great with my eyes and skin tone. we talked about me doing my Neti Pot ( http://www.sinucleanse.com/?source=google&group=neti&campaign=1 ) every day and different tecniques that i could try. i love my gay boss, he is so cool. i like making crazy fashion choices. like my emerald green cords, for example. my mom hates them, ammon hates them, but wesley and i love them. what can i say? i am a fashion rebel at heart who enjoys all things j. crew and marc jacobs. BUT i buy their more risky things. cause i'm a rebel. duh.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I think everyone should have a love for something inanimate. And purses/fashion seems like one of the better bets! :) I love it when women can pull stuff like this off!