Thursday, October 2, 2008

work work work

i work too much. not anything else has been going on, other than the fact my momma is coming to town on SUNDAAAY! woah! excitement galore!
i just want to tell you all about a guy that came in to work yesterday. so i was working at the juice and java part but my "team mate" wesley had gone pee, so i was in charge of his sandwich station as well. i LOVE making sandwiches for people. and i love it when they want to create their own sandwich. and i love making their sandwiches all huge, cause they get all excited (but I only make them huge if they are nice, if the person is not nice i make sure to get crappy pieces of chicken and lettuce). anyway, this guy wanted a slice of pizza, not a sandwich. so i see this guy coming up and i was like, great, this guy is gonna be awesome. so he says hi to me, asks me how im doing. he tells me he is doing AWESOME. yeah. i started feeling a little uncomfortable so i ask him what he wanted, and he says pizza. i ask him what slice he wants and he says (get ready...) "THIS BIG BAD BOY WANTS A BIG, BAD SLICE!" ooooh dear. ew. and to make matters worse, i have had a lot of lesbians hit on me lately. especially when i wear my bangs down. my mom told me i need to switch my deodorant or perfume. or both.
sarah palin makes me nervous. and i hates how she says "darn" and "gosh darn it". she scares me. can you imagine this woman in charge of anything? id be scared of having her just as a neighbor. ugh.
ps: i heard lacy is voting mccain/palin.

No comments: