Saturday, February 14, 2009

am I in ASPEN?



(that's my PERFECT dog riding in the back seat like a little gentleman!!!!)

So everybody knows I love taking my mutts hiking, right? And I ALWAYS go to Red Butte because I love how wide the trail is and I can see my big yellow dog at all times. Petunia goes on a leash, but we jog it out so she has fun as well. ANYWAY, I am SO bugged. I just barely got back from a walk with my dogs (Red Butte) and SOOO many people were freaking out about Boomer! YES, he got an allergy test done and YES, that's why he has his side shaved! JEEZ people, it's not like my dog has some kind of fucking dog disease that is going to get on your fucking purebred schnauzer! You don't fucking SHOO my dog when he wants to sniff your dog! You don't need to look at me like I am a piece of shit dog owner for taking my leper dog hiking! HE HAS HIS SIDE SHAVEN, PEOPLE! It's not like he is missing an eye ball or a LEG!
So on that note, THREE people shoo'ed poor Boomer away, 2 people gave me crusties and only ONE person, a lady with three MUTTS, was all nice about Boomer's shaved side and asked me if he was okay. Another lady goes, "WOW, your dog got into a REALLY bad fight!" It's like yeah, dog genius lady, my dog got into a HUGE fight and he got perfectly lined black polka dots on his side from it! WOAH! It was like a GEOMETRIC dog fight! And then this other guy who had this like, MATCHING outfit to take his cute dog for a walk got all annoyed that my dog got some fucking SNOW on him from running around! MY GOODNESS, PEOPLE! Keep your clean ass home if you don't want to get sweaty and SNOWY! And I mean, who wants to get SNOWY, right?! EW. I felt like I had taken my dog to like, some resort town where dogs aren't supposed to be off leash or something! I am never going to take my dogs in the afternoon again, IT SUCKED! they had fun, though. I wanted to let Petunia go off leash when people gave me crusties so she could go and bite their faces off.


ps: i am going to make my blog private, so leave your email and i'll add you.

10 comments:

Melissa: said...

How annoying! Poor Boomer! I've had similar experiences with people acting like that about my kids, and it goes to show-just because someone else has kids or dogs, doesn't mean they're not self-centered snobs who don't get it.


My email address:
medusSsa(at)gmail(dot)com.

That's Three SSS's ...(I need to change my address eventually, because those s' are a problem)...

Thanks for the invite! I keep wondering if I should go private, too.

btw, I'm officially quitting caffeine tomorrow even though lent hasn't technically started yet... I'm really scared (is that so pathetic, or what?)

Melissa: said...

P.S. That's a cute picture of your pup!

Jack Hattaway said...

I'm still reading your blog, Flavia.

jack at nomuse dot com

Tara Shirley said...

Oh my word, that's so annoying! I would let Boomer sniff Stelly any time, not matter what he looked like! I hope he is ok. Miss you!!

My email:
tdshirley(at)gmail(dot)com

Anna said...

geometric dog fight...ha!!

annapshirley at hotmail dot com

Our Side of Paradise said...

What is your name hello kitty? I think I might know you. You mentioned some friends of mine from Provo in one of your blog posts. Justin Tittlefitz, Jake, Gerard, etc. I'm Lance, I went to Meridian for a year back in 97'. I was also friends with Sam Smith. Just trying to catch up with some old acquaintances. :)

Our Side of Paradise said...

Yeah, I have facebook. If you just look up lance crisler then I'll probably be the only link you get.

Anonymous said...

aeee menina

chucho said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ann said...

ann_rjo at hotmail dot com