Monday, February 2, 2009

change of heart

i just came back from walking my dogs. man, my dogs are so great. they know exactly what to do to cheer me up.

as petunia noticed that these two anoying white dogs were sitting at their window, she decided to provoke them. i usually don't let her, but she just looked so cute and mean that i had to. so she barks, growls, runs from side to side...all of this on her hind legs, because since the window is high up, she wanted to keep an eye on the pups while being a ho to them. so a few seconds later, when the two dogs were pissed off enough, she decided to pee on their yard. not only that, but she trots a little further and poops in their yard as well! she is so rad. i do feel i have a little petunia in me most the time.

a little while later, boomer finds a spot to poop. he is extremely choosy about where he poops, he usually trots from side to side for about 30 seconds until he finds the perfect spot. after he is done, he usually kicks the grass behind him. now lacy help me out: is that to SPREAD the scent or CAMOUFLAGE it? i am hoping you know the answer. it could be both for all i know. anyway, i like it when there is snow on the ground because boomer kicks the snow and it looks way cute. so today, as he goes to kick the snow, petunia stands right behind him and gets a bunch of snow thrown at her face! she sneezes and gets super pissed and flies at boomer's neck. they full on started wrestling in the middle of a building's yard! it was soooo cute! a car even slowed down! i'm sure the person thought i was an idiot for laughing while my dogs looked like they were killing each other, but petunia is the only one that bites boomer, boomer just sits there and makes funny sounds.

i feel a lot better and don't hate stuff as much. and you know what? fuck my test tomorrow, it's just french!

1 comment:

Laceski said...

I believe it's to spread the scent, but I don't have any hard evidence in this regard... It makes sense, I suppose.

Your puppies are too cute. Not as cute as my puppy, but close. ;)