Tuesday, November 25, 2008

it's a doggy dog world



I'm looking forward to spending time with all those snotty girls up there. My cousin, Marina, is the one with the grey top. Her and her friends invited me to go to the beach with them. Let me remind you they are 16 years old. Do I care? HELL no. I have so much fun with them and they are so rude and snotty...love it. They are like what I would have turned into if I had stayed in Brasil. They know and like everything I like and it's hilarious. They are like mini adults.

Moving on...


Who is cooler than my dog? Nobody. Well, maybe a couple of people, but other than that, NOBODY. Boomer cheers me up, watches me sing and dance when I'm home alone, sits by me while I pack to go to Brasil (HOLLAAAA! Home sweet home, here I come!), and puts up with all my kissing and squeezing without ever growling (unlike Petunia...). I LOVE YOU, BOOMER!

I just want to say a few things that really bother me:

-people who think they are hot shit but actually aren't
-those who don't love animals
-people that ask me to take them impossible things, like rollerblades or a horse saddle...yeah.
-food that tastes bad
-reality tv
-racism
-overalls
-people that pretend to be your friends but jump at the chance to be rude to you whenever they can

I'm kind of in a bad mood today. I should be thrilled that I'm packing and going home soon, but I'm kind of grumpy.

1 comment:

Tara Shirley said...

I bet I can guess who you are talking about... HAHAHA!

I'm grumpy you are going to be gone for almost a month!