Friday, November 28, 2008

tomorrow...

i will fly home. i will be pissed off during my ten hour flight. i will eat crappy food. i will sit next to a person that is probably not too much fun. i will be uncomfortable. i will smell like airplane.

but then, the day after tomorrow....

i will hug my fam. i will go swimming, lay out, go to yoga with my mom, and maybe even fit horseback riding before it gets dark. i will go to mass. i will have dinner with my fam, kiss my mom, dad, grandpa, cousin, dogs and maids good night. a yellow lab named Waffles will sleep next to me on my bed. i will have sweet, spoiled dreams.

i will do no chores for 3 weeks. i will miss my boy toy. i will try to update my blog with all my fun and exciting activities. i will love every second of every minute of my trip. and then, when my three weeks are up, i will come home to my favorite boy. MY boy. He shopped with me for over 7 hours today. black friday. now THAT's true love.

ps: i got some stuff at urban outfitters today and i might trick some people into actually thinking i'm super cool.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Flav - I hope you have tons of fun. And I can't actually believe that Ammon would shop with you for 7 hours on black friday. Nope, not gonna believe it.