Monday, November 3, 2008

she's got ass AND class

yes folks, i'm talking about myself. ass i've got enough to spare, but i feel my class is just going out the window since starting at Whole Foods. I am practically the only girl in a kitchen full of boys who, well, don't have much going on right now. and haven't ever, in my opinion. after reading that peeps thought my husband lacked class when telling Brett to do that one thing, lets just say that maybe ive been around boys too much. and unfortunatly, ive been too far from my boy toy.
work is going well though, can't complain. we've been having "dance parties" since the weather started getting chillier and let me tell you, i've got moves. i even close my eyes and like, bite my lower lip when i dance. it's rad. today wesley, sawyer and i even got a few customers to join us. i giggled like crazy. i love to giggle. i'm happy where im at. i have no money, but im happy.
i don't miss blogging though. it's weird, i go through phases. i have been so excited about ann and lacy's halloween pictures, but since no one ever put them up, im just like, eh. you know?
anyway, im sleepy, and nervous about tomorrow. vote everybody...VOTE. except if you're voting mccain...then stay home.

1 comment:

Ann said...

halloween pictures are up. enjoy if you can :)