Monday, December 15, 2008

first floor: chanel, valentino and louis vuitton!

ah, the mall. how i love that place. while i can't afford much at the moment, i love to try tons of stuff on. and nothing fits as well as a couture dress. i've felt like a princess all week!
i went to the Buddhist temple with my dad yesterday and I loved every minute of the 4 hour chanting session. it was so neat. i cried a lot, it was so neat-sounding. and there was so many things to look at inside the temple! i couldn't take any pictures, but my dad has some and promised to send them my way.
yesterday i also went to the country club with marina, to watch her friends play soccer. they decided on pink skorts instead of shorts...because that way, it looks like something serena or blair would wear. no joke. and they are all gorgeous, skinny little things with gisele bundchen hair. being 15 was so much fun!
madonna is playing here tomorrow. my other cousin, yana, who is a model, has free tickets and invited me to go. i guess it's sold out all over the world or something...i'll probably go. they are floor tickets, so i'll probably get stepped on and elbowed. that's the only reason why i don't like going to shows.
i am going for a run. i just wanted to brag a bit, since i will be back to doing chores and walking my mutts as of friday. what a perfect break! i love my country and family!!!

No comments: