Wednesday, December 17, 2008

one more day...wah

I'm pretty bummed I'm leaving. I'm bummed I'm leaving Val before she removes her tumor, I'm bummed I'm leaving my mom when she is so worried and stressed, and I'm bummed to be leaving my grandpa, dad, and mutts. And Marina, too, I guess. I really like my country and my home.

This morning was pretty fun. I went to the grocery store to pick up stuff for tonight (my family is having a Christmas dinner tonight so I can celebrate it with them and one on the 24th) with my mom and then I went to my Gynecologist. Boy, I sure love those Pap Smears! I went to my mom's Gyno because he is closer to my house, but imagine my surprise as I walked into the waiting room and saw this:



She wasn't wearing a bikini, but you get the idea. That's Isabeli Fontana. She is a Gucci and Victoria's Secret model. She is way too skinny though. I couldn't stop looking at her, she is really really pretty. She had the most beautiful Valentino clutch. I bet she even got it for free. Slut. And I wasn't really into her outfit. But she is very, very pretty and very, very tall. And very, very skinny.

I am now going to prepare my salad for tonight. I like to make salads.

I'll post some pictures of tonight later, I'll probably even be in some! WOAH!

No comments: