Monday, December 8, 2008

neverland ranch minus Michael Jackson

I can't load my pictures. I hate how my pictures from my camera are HUGE and it takes 10 minutes for the stupid things to load and be added on my blog.

First things first: PLEASE COME SPEND 3 WEEKS AT MY HOUSE, BRETT AND TARA. pay for your tickets and my fam will pay for the rest. i won't, because I have no money. As in my mom gives me money every time I leave the house. I'm 18 all over again. My brother is taking me out to dinner tonight and I told him he has to pay because I barely have enough money to get an espresso. But PLEASE, B&T, consider yourselves MORE than invited to come over. We can go to the beach, lay out, and I'll even let you bring the Gwen. Because I'm nice like that. Let me know when you wanna red rover and I will make all sorts of fun plans. Museums, restaurants, the works. And Tara will have to make the lasagna for my parents...because she will have to pay us back somehow. And Brett can juggle, or something...

OH I saw a house today that was up for sale and it was 6 million reais...like 3 million dollars, about. Bulletproof windows and doors, cameras everywhere, it was CRAZY. Like the new Britney Spears cd. WOW. Being poor sucks.

I know that every time I blog it sounds like I'm bragging and saying stuff just to make everyone jealous, but truth is, that's exactly what I'm doing. My life there is the opposite of what it is like here, and I love reading my posts from Brasil because I feel like I am two different people: Brasil Flavia and Utah Flavia. I do my hair every day here, I wear nice outfits to go to the mall, it's weird. I have no dogs to walk, I don't have to make my own food, I have my mom to spoil me and make me giggle all day, my dad to teach me about the simple Buddhist way of life, my grandpa to remind me that I am loved but to him I will always be 10 years old...I love it here. I will take pictures of my room, but it is seriously a 15 year old's room. And that's the age I feel like I am here. Because it's all fun. No worries, no responsibilities...."bliss", as Miss Johnson would say. It is the best way to get over the Whole Foods thing. Yeah, I laugh about it and stuff, but I was really hurt. To get fired because I want to be treated fairly?! Because I don't want some fuck face to call me cupcake and get away with it? Whatever. I am over it now, but it's nice to forget all your problems for 19 days. And I have plenty on my plate right now, besides being broke. PLE-N-TY. My dad always reminds me that we aren't given more than we can take, but holy shit, I think Jesus thinks I'm a lot stronger than I actually am. But nothing like taking things one day at a time, I guess. And being with my family reminds me of that. And seeing my crazy Russian aunt and now obsessed with appearance uncle reminds me that my life is deliciously normal. Quick little story: when I got here, I thought my uncle's eyebrows looked uneven, and Marina (my cousin) told me today that he got botox a little while ago. Yeah. My uncle. Weeeird.

I have to go shower. I spend the day at the club with Marina horseback riding and laying out and I smell like swimming pool.

I promise I'll post pictures soon, I have to figure out how to make them smaller first.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Nice to know Lacy and I aren't invited to Brasil...I see who your friends are...I know we never came to see you at Whole Foods, so I guess you felt like banning us from Brasil forever.

chucho said...

Yes...I, the princess of Brasil BAN you from Brasil FOREVER!

You've never even shown remote interest in coming over, Ann. To Whole Foods or Brasil.

Tara Shirley said...

It really does sound like a fairy tale land down there! And seriously, Brett is foaming at the mouth at the possibility of coming there. He has it all planned for the year 2010. HA! I'm glad you're having fun, but it's time for you to come home now! No really, come home now. I'm sure Ammon is just beside himself with loneliness. Oh poor Ammon.