Monday, August 25, 2008

so bored at midnight

I am... a wuss, a blog lurker, a fan of crappy tv and an animal lover.

I know...that as long as Ammon is around, things will be fine. And believe me, I know how stupid and cheesy that sounds, but it's so true.

I once...drank too much tequila, threw up on my hands, wiped it on my clothes and went to bed.

I wish...i had more time with the ones i love.

I hate..ignorance, snottyness, and people who thing they are hot stuff.

I hear... i need to stop trusting everybody.

I crave... hugs from my mom, dad, grandpa and grandma (that now lives in heaven).

I search... for love and understanding.

I wonder... what my life would have been like if i still hung out with my snotty friends in Brasil and hadn't moved here.

I regret... not opening my eyes to reality sooner in life.

I care... more than you'll never know about things you'll never understand. wow, that was kinda deep!

I always... try to be respectful and nice to everybody, especially people who don't deserve it (what's up, tucker?).

I am not... the sweetest person ever, but believe me I try.

I believe... the children are our future.

I dance... for Boomer and Petunia all the time and they totally watch. Petunia even tilts her head!

I sing... way more than I should. And I sing crappy Aerosmith songs into Ammon's ears to annoy him. Jannie's Got a Gun is a hit at our home.

I don't always... bite my tongue when I should.

I win... at chess games, 99.9% of the time. PREZ OF THE CHESS TEAM, 1998-2000 REPRESENT!

I listen... to everybody, and I love it.

I can usually be found... eating.

I am happy about... my life! it's pretty fucked up right now (it will calm down soon, I am hoping), but it's still a lot more than I could have ever wished for.

I tag... Silky (Lacyyyyy!!!! hahahaha sorry, it's late), Ann, T-Bone and that about sums up my blog's readers! Woohoo!

I am so off to bed.

No comments: