Tuesday, August 5, 2008

tagged by lacy!

JUST KIDDING! No one has even read my blog yet. I basically tagged myself.


I am... a huge animal lover. there are probably only about 10 people i love more than i love animals.
I know... that I need to start running more and going to yoga everyday, but I keep putting it off because i'm dumb.
I want... for people to be more respectful to each other and to be nicer to animals.
I once... was a little rebel, but now that I am an adult i'm just a wuss.
I wish... I had time to take horseback riding lessons.
I hate... ignorance. It's not bliss!
I miss... having my mom and dad nearby.
I hear...the ASPCA is planning to shut down at least 30 puppy mills by the end of this month. YESSSS.
I crave... fancy Chris Blue chocolate all the effing time.
I search... PEREZHILTON.COM to read about dumb celebrities and to feel better about myself.
I wonder... if I'll ever be able to feel comfortable in downward dog for more than 3 minutes.
I regret... not trying harder to be friends with my dad before he got shot, even though he was a complete fucker.
I care... way too much about everything.
I always... laugh at my own jokes, even though no one else does.
I am not... ever going to give up fighting for what I believe is right.
I believe... that Brasil is the coolest place in the world.
I dance... all the time, and my dogs watch. Boomer, especially.
I sing... in the car and tap my hand on the steering wheel. I don't care how lame it looks!
I don't always... pick up my clothes. I'm getting better!
I win... the award for most emotional person ever. I cry all the time, happy crying and sad crying.
I listen... to the advice my mom and dad give me.
I can usually be found... either eating, taking naps or hiking with my pups!
I am happy about... my life with Ammon. He is da bomb.
I never.... make fun of people unless they deserve it. BOOYA!

No comments: