Sunday, January 18, 2009

Marley & Me and Olivia

Ah, such a clever title!
Saturday night I had a very special date to the movies: Olivia Pate, my fave niece. She is 9 years old. She is also da bomb. She didn't say one word during the two hour long movie! Yes, it helped that the film was about our favorite subject in the world (turns out Olivia is a dog lover like me! Woohoo!) but still, she was super mature and fun to be with. Her and her brother, Vincent, slept over last night. They are very well-behaved little kittens, but I still don't get HOW people can have all these kids and have fun things to do with them all the time. While Olivia and I went to the movies, Ammon stayed home with Vincent and played video games. And this morning, Ammon baked Dutch Babies for me and the kittens. What a sweetie! Heehee!
We will be going on a hike later, so I will post pictures tomorrow.
You should all be jealous, we are having a lot of fun.
ps: even though this was the second time I saw this movie, I still cried the entire time. dogs are so the best.

No comments: