Sunday, January 11, 2009

ready or not, here i come!



French class starts tomorrow! Oui oui! J'adore Paris! Croissant! Petit fours! Yeah. I'm scared. I am 27 years old, and I am scred to go to class. hmmm.

In other news, Val's best friend had a 10 lb baby this weekend. She made it, T. My mom said the baby was almost Petunia-sized! Haha! I'm excited. Come out, G!

I am in LOVE with the purse that girl is carrying (notice it is just like mine, but mine is royal blue). She is coming out of Fashion Week in Rio de Janeiro. Ah, Fashion Week. I will one day do something fashion-related.

1 comment:

Tara Shirley said...

I didn't know you were taking a french class. Good luck! I don't want a Petunia sized baby! I want a BABY sized baby!

I'll call you tomorrow, sorry I forgot to call you back today!