Wednesday, September 24, 2008

atchoo!

guess who has the flu or some kind of cold virus? me.
i have a lot to say but honestly, i am so not in the mood. i just found something out that i have have have to share with all you GG fans out there:



does anyone recognize those two? it's effing CHUCK and DREW BARRYMORE! what in the world! blair is gonna be PISSED when she finds out.

highlights of my work today:

Some like, royal Whole Foods master guy was in town and he let us know he was coming into the store about 30 min prior to his awesome arrival. it was chaos in there, and i loved every minute. my favorite part was when the guy shook my hand and it had pesto on it, so he wiped it on his pants. HAHAHA!

Danielle, the gorgeous vegan-master girl has a crush on Wesley, the super cool 19 year old that works with me and dresses like, AMAZINGLY. it is so cute to see them flirting. Wes is freaking out so bad over Danielle that he will not stop talking about her, and everything i try to tell him he changes into something about D. I was telling Wes I still need to learn how to make a few diff kinds of smoothies and Danielle needs to train me, and Wes said (in front of a costumer) "Danielle can train me anytime she wants....if she is naked and at my house." yeah. the lady that heard him wasn't too into it.

Ammon and I have a joke about this old guy that lives in a building next to ours. The guy had a chocolate lab that passed away and he kind of gave me a too-long-of-a-hug when i went to say hi to him one day. Poor guy did nothing to deserve our mean comments, but he gets them anyway. So the game we play in honor of our neighbor is called "would you rather...". This game obviously gets really really gross and out of hand, but Ammon and I always surprise ourselves with our uniqueness. I managed to gross Ammon out so bad that I thought he was going to make himself go blind from all the nervous eye-scratching. And this would only be gross to Ammon, because to most people, anal sex with an old man or eating their poo is far more terrible than this. So I asked Ammon: would you rather give ______ a kiss on the neck or a pedicure? All hell broke loose as soon as I mentioned the word PEDICURE. We play this game before we go to bed, but this night he even had to get up and get a drink of water before he turned off the lights. That's how intense it was. OH and on a side note, Lacy Lace mentioned how annoing it is when couples say "i love you" all the time and stuff, and i completly agree. i used to be all into the verbal aspect of a relationship, but after i met Ammon it all changed. Yes, sometimes ammon and I would love to punch each other in the face, but holy shit do we love each other. And we don't have to get all sappy about it either, which kicks some ass.

i am reallly sick, guys. and tomorrow is ammon's birthday, which i would love to celebrate in health but it's just not gonna happen.

my mom gets here on sunday. i am freaking out. FREAKING out. my mom is DA BOMB! that's cute, "MY MOM IS DA BOMB".

this post doesnt make sense. im tired. i got home last night from work at 11:30pm and had to be at work at 7am today. i have seen John (the nice boss guy from the IRB) twice, but i think he only saw me once. what a nice guy! my goodness. everyone at work is sick, too. the cooks were even wearing those mask things. wah wah wah.

come visit me guys!

4 comments:

Jack Hattaway said...

Get some rest and get better!

Oh, and there will be peanut butter cookies for Ammon's birthday at the office tomorrow. Sadly, I didn't manage a pony shaped, three-dimensional peanut butter cookie sculpture...

chucho said...

EEEEEEEEEW who wishes for a BASIC BUTCHERING book?! gross, jack!!! you totally lost some cool points for that.
thanks for baking my man cookies. you still have a few more months to master the pony cake. the baker at Whole Foods made me a unicorn on a cupcake this week. you have a lot to catch up on...

Annie said...

Sorry to hear you're sick!! Sounds like the flu and cold bugs are pretty rampant. :( Here's hoping you get better before you have to wear a mask to work!

Also, loved the picture of Drew and Ed. She's kind of a cradle robber there, wouldn't you say?! But to each their own.

Jack Hattaway said...

Well, I've been considering hunting javelinas or feral pig for a couple of years now. If I get around to actually going hunting, then actually killed something, being able to butcher and subsequently cure what I've killed strike me as good things to know. Hunting, cleaning, and curing are simply potential mechanisms to eliminate the distance between myself and my food. I garden for similar reasons.

I'm sorry that I lost cool points, but I suspect they were imaginary. Guys like me aren't cool.

I'm not sure that I can top a unicorn... But, I may manage something to fill your pretty pony desires before you finish your current trip around the sun.