Tuesday, September 2, 2008

YAY

Ann, thanks for tagging me. I love being tagged. And when you wrote "ditto" on the comments, it reminded me of when Whoopy Goldberg Says "Uh uh huh DITTO?! ugh uh ugh " on Ghost when Patrick Swayze tells her to tell Demi that he loves her too on that one scene...I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. For your birthday, have Ammon do it for you. I doubt he will, but he does THE BEST impersonation of that scene EVER. Oscar-worthy.

1. Did you date someone from your school? No, we were all best friends.

2. What kind of car did you drive? BMW X5

3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? Going places after school in my uniform...my mom LOVED inviting me to go grocery shopping as soon as we got home, and I have no idea why but I was too lazy to change my clothes.

4. Were you a party animal? Mmmm at times...I was a total party animal during my high school summers in Europe and in Brazil. people don't know how to party in Utah, sorry.

5. Were you considered a flirt? Maybe? I'm not sure...

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? CHOIR! We sang at Disneyland and went to competitions every year. We kicked ass.

7. Were you a nerd? Yes and no...I was a nerd compared to my public high school friends, but I was considered pretty normal at my school. People at Meridian would compete to see who would get the best grades, and I like a little friendly competition.

8. Were you on any varsity teams? Soccer and Volleyball.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No...but I came pretty close a few times.

10. Can you still sing the fight song? No fight songs...bummer.

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Neil and Mrs. Ballard.

12. Where did you sit during lunch? We didn't have a lunch room, so we couldn't eat there. We went out every day.

13. School mascot? Mongoose!

14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? Uh...I went to every dance but I can't remember with who! There was never much asking, we just all went together. That's what happens when your graduating class has 13 people in it.

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Actually, I would. I loved having no responsibilities.

16. What do you remember most about graduation? I almost didn't graduate, I flunked English. I was really sick of school and didn't like my English teacher, so I got A's in everything and flunked English. Awesome.

17. Where did you go senior skip day? We didn't have that. But when I did skip school, I would go to the movies. Ah, always the Film nerd.

18. Were you in any clubs? Chess Club and Equestrian Team every summer in Brazil.

19. Have you gained some weight since then? I'm an emotional eater, so I gain and lose like 10lbs all the time. I don't remember how much I weighed then, but when I ordered my white dress from Bloomingdale's it was a size 4.

20. Who was your prom date? The only date I remember for Prom was this guy named Justin Tittlefitz (nicknamed "Fiddletits" by everybody, obvs) who was this amazing genius and I always had a great time with. I only beat him at chess once, and I never let him forget it. I miss him! Last I heard he was a total druggie.

21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I still see everyone that matters (Scott, Ryan, Jake and Gerard) so prob not.

22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Have more fun, don't worry about your friends so much and read things other than Vogue.

2 comments:

Laceski said...

You got the job! You got the job! You got the job! YAY!!!

So long, Tucker!

Chip McShoulder said...

I'm still alive. I'm in seattle, getting a phd in math and riding bikes. Find me on facebook.