Sunday, September 7, 2008

Life

So my fam is super Catholic and we have this saying that goes something like (sounds way better in Italian...) "Jesus might scare you a little bit, but he'll never leave you hangin'". That's the like, slang translation. Haha. Anyway, I feel like that saying has been oh-so-true for me the last month or so. And I feel awful saying that, because I know I am so much more fortunate than so many people...but I still feel the saying applies to me. Wow, that sentence is CRAP. I'm not changing it, though.
I am really excited about my Whole Foods job. I thought someone would post about the radicalness of the song I chose to go along with the Whole Foods logo, but maybe I'm just the only one that likes that song. When I thought of putting that song up, I listened to it three times and just laughed...Ammon thinks I'm such a doofus. But I was so excited and so proud of myself for getting that damn job that everything seemed funny at that moment. I have to go to Whole Foods tomorrow to do paperwork and I cannot WAIT! I am even going to be getting a pair of CROCS (you read right...CROCS!) to keep me company during my hours upon ours of standing up. I havent decided on the color yet, we'll see. The Vogue reader in me says black, though.
Thanks to Ann, Lacy, Brett, Tara, Ammon, Boomer, Petunia and my lovely parents for listening to me whine about getting a job. OH and btw, Tucker offered me a FULL TIME position. What the fuck.
OH and I'd like to give a special shout out to Annie, who I have heard occasionaly reads my blog. Lacy loves you, Annie, so you are automatically radical in my book. Oh and I love that one cake you made...awesome.
I'll post tomorrow to let everybody know how awesome of a time I had filling out papers at my new job! WOOHOO!

2 comments:

Annie said...

When I first read my name, I thought you could mean someone else...and then reading further, I realized it was me! Wow, small blogging world! I love reading your blog. It cracks me up! And Lacy is seriously awesome...she thinks you're hilarious, too! She told me that you read all her friends' blogs, so I decided to become a blog stalker as well. It sure passes the time! :)

Laceski said...

Flavia, my dear! I'm so excited for your new job! And the fact that Tucker totally flip-flopped and offered you a full-time job just kind of completely makes my day. ;) I was going to mention that Annie loved the shout out, but as usual, she beat me to the punch. :)