Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Danger Zone!

So, when foods are between 41 degrees and 140 degrees, those are known as the Danger Zone temperatures. I got my Food Handler's permit today. I can handle your food better than you can.
I had so much fun getting trained at Whole Foods. Everyone is cute and nice and hip. I'll be the lame one behind the counter. Easy to spot.
My day was actually going perfect until one of the managers (a nice one, actually) from Banana called to ask me why I wasn't working, since my shift started like 3 hours ago. Uuuh...my second shift EVER in a month and a half. AND I had called last night to tell my less of a douche manager that I was getting trained for an actual job until 10pm today and couldn't work. How annoying! Now I'm going to feel all dumb going in on Friday to pick up my check. And I am going to exchange Brett's gift at another Banana. I hate Banana! I love Whole Foods. I ate like 5 peaches today while I was getting trained. Their produce rocks my world.
I am going to try to get transfered to the 6th south location, because that's the actual one I applied for. If I can't, then I will wait for an opening. I don't mind the drive if it means I get to work at Whole Foods. I effing love that place. Did I mention I get paid vacation? Yeah. Suck on that, Banana.

1 comment:

Tara Shirley said...

You ate 5 peaches yesterday? That's a lot of fiber. HAHA. I'm glad you like it so much and I think it's weird that Banana is still trying to get you back. You only worked once! But you are pretty cool, so I understand.