Tuesday, September 16, 2008

BEST TUESDAY EVER

What did I do today? I ate green tea ice cream for breakfast, watched Gossip Girl afterwards, and once that lovely hour was over I took a nap. Woke up, took Boomie to the vet, and when I got back there was a package from Ann. I was secretly hoping for something related to Gossip Girl, but you can't be too picky. Well, turns out Ann IS the Serena to my Blair...what was in the package? A tshirt that says TEAM BLAIR on it. Holy shit, how is that not THE most perfect thing ever? It is literally the coolest thing I have ever gotten in the mail and not picked out myself. Only a fellow GG fan such as Ann would know what to get a girl like me.
Ann, you rock me like a hurricane. Thank you. It was just what I needed. You have made not only my day, but my entire month.

4 comments:

Laceski said...

If you're Blair and Ann is Serena, who am I? And if you say Vanessa, I might just shoot myself...

Ann said...

Oh good it is here! Yay! I am so glad you like it.

Lacy - would you rather be Jenny?

chucho said...

LACY WANTS TO BE CHUCK!

chucho said...

or the mom...she is pretty mature like a mom, you gotta admit.